What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Helping you sign in faster.
- Understanding how you use our website, which helps us to improve it.
Types of cookies we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These collect information about how you use our website, for instance, which pages you go to most often. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.